Fundraising Opportunities for the 2020 DR Mission Team Trips
There are many great opportunities to fund your mission trip to the Dominican Republic and get involved!
Sell Yankee Candle products online, in person, or though the app and earn funds to help pay for your mission trip! This is a perfect way for anyone to get involved - whether you live in CT or in other parts of the US. Scroll below for all of the details related to selling Yankee Candles for the 2020 trips (please note: catalog sales run from 3/1/20 to 3/31/20; online sales are available until July 8, 2020).
DR Mission Team Experience - Rescheduled to Saturday, May 30 at New Life Church, Wallingford.
• Celebrating 30 years of the DR Mission Team!
Everyone who has ever been to the DR on one of the
mission trips, been to the DRMT event over the years,
sponsored a child, donated to support the mission work
. . . you are invited to come celebrate on May 30! This will
be a grand celebration with many local friends and guests
coming from the Dominican Republic. Buy your tickets
from any DR Mission Team volunteer or
• Volunteers: we need EVERYONE’s help (and please ask others who may be interested) to support this huge event! Set up on Friday night, April 3; help with silent auction; help with food prep and serving; be part of the choir needed for the show (adult and children!); cleanup; and more! Contact Cindy Rusate and Hank Baum, our volunteer leaders, to sign up now!
• Sell Tickets: send an email to John or Aimee, or sell your tickets online! Share drmissionteam.org/event20 and use the online form to sell tickets to support your trip. Note: 90% of every ticket you sell goes directly toward your mission trip.
• Sell Program Ads to be part of the stunning 2020 DR Mission Team Experience booklet. Note: 90% of each ad you sell ($75 for 1/4 page, $150 for 1/2 page, $200 for full page) goes directly to your mission trip. All details and online form to register your ads here .
• Acquire Silent Auction items and have them be part of the huge DRMT Experience auction. You will receive 90% of what your auction items sell for at the DRMT Experience event. Click here to register your silent auction items and see all related details.
Also, please invite and bring guests to the event so they can hear about the amazing work being done for those in great need in La Romana.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 203-626-2239.
2020 Yankee Candle fundraiser info
On-line Sales - Ordering starts now and continues through 7/8. This link will take you to the store, so you can begin your on-line YC fundraising today. If your friends/family orders this way the items will be delivered directly to the purchaser’s home address so no delivery is necessary. You will earn 35% of your on-line sales. Send this link to your friends and family along with an e-mail and watch people order! It’s that easy! Our Group Number is 990002430.
Catalog sales - Starts on 3/1 and ends on 3/31. Your catalog sales will be delivered directly to your home address before Mother’s Day so you will not have to worry about where to pick them up. Ask friends/relatives if they can take a catalog or two and sell for you. You can earn 30% with catalog sales. Email John for a catalog - our Group Number is 990002430.
Yankee Candle App – Sell to your contact list through the easy to use mobile app. Download the app and invite your contact list or social media to shop online.
Both Yankee Candle on-line and catalog sales are a very easy sell because the brand speaks for itself!
Feel free to contact Terri Dowling at email@example.com or 860-966-6884 with any questions about this fundraiser.